SKAN, headquartered in Switzerland with a strong US presence, is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry for its cleanroom equipment. This equipment is routinely used in vaccine development, production of pharmaceutical products, and other critical operations to ensure the safety and quality of pharmaceutical drugs.
Our US base is comprised of a parts business, a field service/assembly team, a microbiology team, a documentation qualification department, and a field qualification team, among other administrative functions.
SKAN is experiencing rapid growth and is looking forward to welcome several members to the SKAN family in 2022!
- Commissioning of SKAN equipment (Including I/O check, fine tuning, debugging, and qualification tasks.
- Preparing for program changing (Change request and change control documentation)
- Code and APC backup/restore, according SKAN process
- Coordination documentation accordant SKAN GMP process
- Coordination of commissioning activities at customer sides
- Experience with Virtual Machine servers
- IT Network experience
- Support for customer service support organization
- Trouble shooting at customer side
- Trouble shooting as remote support
- Traveling time 40-50%
- Handle all Microsoft standard applications (Word, Excel, PP, Etc)
Special Tasks/ Responsibilities
- Allen Bradley Controllogix
- Allen Bradley Factory Talk
- Siemens S7/TIA
- Basic SQL Database Management
- At least 3 years work with Allen Bradley tools or Siemens
- Hold a Master’s Degree or similar high-level degree in Automation/Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of German is a plus
What can we offer you?
- An open corporate culture and teamwork
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Intensive orientation and training programs through our SKAN Academy
- Excellent base salary with potential annual bonus opportunity
- Major medical, dental and vision for employee and family
- Short-term and long-term disability for employees
- 401K with 100% company match up to 6% immediately vested
- 15 paid vacation days and nine observed company holidays per year, generous rollover policy
If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Rusnak via firstname.lastname@example.org