SKAN US, a wholly owned subsidiary of SKAN AG, was originally founded in 2006 as a Colorado based company. In 2012 SKAN US moved and consolidated all sales and service operations in Raleigh, NC. Our facility is conveniently located near the Research Triangle Park area. SKAN US expanded in 2021 to offer SKAN Academy certified trainings, parts inventory, more test kits, a Documentation Department, microbiological testing capabilities and additional administrative support.
Today SKAN US can offer North American based customers the following support services direct from our Raleigh, NC facility:
- Sales proposals with sales engineering support
- Service parts and distribution center
- Service scheduling and test kit dispatch
- Engineering and Design
- RABS Restricted Access Barrier Systems
- Mock-up reviews on RABS and isolators
- Cycle development and microbiological qualification (MBQ)
- Micro lab testing and load studies
- Automation support and control upgrades
- SKAN certified and factory trained technical service personnel
- Customized educational seminars and training programs
- SKAN Academy certified training programs
- Engineering design support and project management
- SKAN US Emergency 24/7 response program
- Wireless glove testing service depot
- US based documentation department
- Preventative Maintenance
SKAN US Emergency 24/7 response program
All SKAN customers in North America have access to our exclusive emergency 24/7 response program for isolator support on holidays and weekends. They can expect to receive a call back from a live SKAN US Service Technician in less than 15 minutes. In many cases the issue can be resolved remotely. However, if service is required for onsite support to resolve an emergency situation, our commitment under this program is to provide a SKAN Service Technician to be at the customer site within 48 hours.
Aseptic Technologies services
SKAN US is the authorized service agent for Aseptic Technologies in North America. We perform installations, annual maintenances and services for the M1 Manual Filling Station and the Crystal® L1 Robot Filling Line.