- Working safely with active and toxic substances in powder form during sampling or product transfer
- Sample pull or product transfer
- Weighing tasks using micro and semi-micro balances in accordance with the latest USP requirements
TestedEN 14175 Part 3
Weighing certificate according USP chapter 41
OEL Level <1 μg/m3
Optimal research results start with a robust environment. The HFCpro balance enclosure offers the user reliable weighing results with proven safety (OEL level <1 μg/m3).
As with other new developments (e.g. the Workstationevo laboratory fume cupboard), we have consistently pursued the sustainability concept. The weighing fume cupboard has the „e-mode“. With the same protection (OEL level <1 μg/m3), the basic functions are automatically reduced when not in use, this ensures a reduction of the energy requirement, which in turn saves costs and resources.
Thanks to clever features, it has been possible to further increase the operator convenience and user safety. Clearly visible light signals indicate the current operating status or alarms. Optimal legroom ensures ergonomic work.
The HFCpro balance enclosure is available as a table version, to mount on existing laboratory furniture, or with a base stand.
- Functional principle
The air flow is guided towards the interior in order to prevent released particles and aerosols from leaving the controlled working area.
The possibility of the two consecutive HEPA H14 filters retains dusts effectively at the source. The optimized flow design ensures the highest possible level of safety.
This ensures personal and environmental protection.
- Proven improved personal protection
- OEL level 1 μg/m3
- Energy-saving mode “e-mode”, including motion sensor
- Light signal for the operating status or alarms
- Bagout filter change
- Permanent monitoring of the filter saturation
- Detection of the filter type
- Light and transparent work zone
- Ergonomic design, optimal legroom
- Qualifiable filter
- Field of application
- Laboratories and Research
- Biotec and Life Sciences
- Hospitals and Pharmacies
- Food Industry
- Additional products and options
- Base stand
- Base stand “EasyClean” with powder-coated casing
- Additional HEPA filter
- Wide range of activated carbon for working with solvents
- Stainless steel or ceramic worktop
- Front and side glazing made of glass or acrylic
- Antistatic unit for working with statically charged powder
- Disposal unit with endless hose
- Black light (UV-A)
|Technical Data (in mm)||HFCpro 90||HFCpro 120||HFCpro 150|
|Outer dimensions (W x D x H)|
D including armrest
|900 x 854 x 970||1200 x 854 x 970||1500 x 854 x 970|
|Usable work surface (W x D)|
(ceramic work surface)
|840 x 490||1140 x 490||1440 x 490|
|Air volume||ca. 330 m3/h||ca. 444 m3/h||ca. 554 m3/h|
|Air velocity working mode||ca. 0,35 m/s||ca. 0,35 m/s||ca. 0,35 m/s|
|Power consumption||max. 150 W||max. 200 W||max. 250 W|
|Noise Level||47,5 dB||52 dB||–|
Always in line with the current standards
Maintenance and Control
Regular support ensures protection
Repairs and Spare Parts
Always there for you – The repair and spare parts service