sphere connect offers a simple plug-and-play solution for linking SKAN equipment to your data management platform. This single solution handles all data exchange, asset modeling, real-time dashboard creation, and reporting needs.
SKAN’s data management expertise is focussed on but not limited to the AVEVA PI System, a premuim suite of solutions for gathering, enhancing, storing, and retrieving dependable real-time operational data.
Advantages of sphere connect
- Pre-validated solution: With 21 CFR Part 11 compliant documentation, sphere connect aims to make validation effortless for customers while prioritising regulatory compliance. Customers save valuable time with our pre-validated solutions and comprehensive documentation.
- Modular structure: Its modules, applications and features are customisable to ensure flexibility and scalability.
- Plug-and-play: sphere connect’s ready-to-use configuration files make PI System integration effortless, saving valuable time and effort during integration.
- One-Stop Solution: We combine our equipment knowledge and PI System expertise to provide a comprehensive, all-in-one solution that streamlines data management and saves time and money.
- Data-driven decisions: sphere connect facilitates asset monitoring, issue identification, and production process optimisation, improving productivity and efficiency.
- How is sphere connect implemented?
The information generated by your equipment is made available through an OPC UA Server, allowing for real-time data collection and transmission to your Data Historian. A 2nd generation PI Connector for OPC UA is used to connect your Isolator with your AVEVA PI System.
The data collected is organised using process-based logic to create an optimised hierarchical model of the isolator for better visualisation, including status updates and GxP-related information such as decontamination data.
The regulatory required data can also be transferred to your AVEVA PI System. This includes alarms and audit trail information, which will be collected using the SQL protocol.
- What is included?
- Documentation that complies with regulatory standards
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-configured configuration files
- Support for the implementation
- What are the additional services?
sphere connect offers consulting or customized services and implementation on demand:
- Installation, configuration and migration
- Creation/setup of PI project-related concepts
- PI health status monitoring
- Reports (RtReports, Excel, PowerBI, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services)
- Customised PI Vision displays
- KPI calculation
- Custom analytics