A large number of successfully implemented AR (Augmented Reality) remote FATs has consolidated the experience and knowledge in the field of Augmented Reality. SKAN shares these competencies with customers and partners in specialized workshops. The goal is to generate the know-how for the preparation of an AR Remote FAT and to consolidate the basics for the setup.
Contact us now
We will be happy to provide you with information about our AR Remote FAT workshop.
- What is the content of the SKAN AR Remote FAT workshops?
- Your setup: System setup during acceptance, HMIs, system size, WiFi coverage, interaction with customer
- Acceptance test: test procedure, test documentation
- Equipment concept
- Comparison of different software packages
- Manuals for AR glasses, best practices
- Training: test preparation, camera handling, script
- Documentation included (slides)
- What restrictions will be addressed in the workshop?
The workshop will also cover issues and restrictions that may arise during an AR Remote FAT. For example, the ICT infrastructure at the suppliers and at the customers side can be a challenge. Therefore, the workshop offers approaches and solutions, which are based on the wide experience and expertise.
- What are the next steps after the workshop?
After the workshop, SKAN offers further consulting. The ICT requirements are clarified and individual solutions are evaluated. In addition, a process plan is created in the workshop based on a concrete use case, which can be continuously expanded and optimized.