- Fast and efficient annealing and sterilizing without flame
- Very simple cleaning
TestedCE: EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-010, EN 62471
The SteriMax smart inoculation loop sterilizer features a specially focused infrared light. This creates an IR HotSpot which sterilizes inoculation loops at a temperature of 750 °C to 1000 °C in just 5 to 10 seconds with energy from the power socket, immediately and without any preheating.
Many years of know-how have gone into the special annealing tube, made of quartz glass. Closed at the end, it avoids any risk of contamination with pathogenic material. For cleaning, the annealing tube can be pulled out in one easy step.
- Functional principle
The SteriMax smart inoculating loop sterilizer allows you to work safely and easily. The smooth glass front is designed in such a way that insertion of the inoculating loop into the annealing tube happens as if by itself.
The modern non-contact IR sensor technology starts the sterilization process automatically. Touch-settable timers visually and acoustically signal the end of sterilization and cooling.
In addition, the timers can be set and recalled for two users to the second. Once the sterilization process is complete, the inoculation loop is fully ready for use.
- Immediate readiness for use without heating phase
- Auto-start through non-contact IR sensor technology
- Adjustable sterilization and cooling timers for two users by touch control
- Annealing tube made of special quartz glass
- Easy cleaning of unit and annealing tube
- Efficient energy use and minimal heat dissipation thanks to thermocontrol
- Cool-Touch housing made of stainless steel and safety glass
- Field of application
- Laboratory and Research
- Biotec and Life Sciences
- Hospitals and Pharmacies
- Additional products and options
- Instrument support
- Foot pedal