SKAN Deutschland GmbH based in Görlitz/Hagenwerder is a member of the SKAN Group. Founded in 1968, SKAN is one of the pioneering companies in the field of cleanroom equipment and the design of isolators for the global pharmaceutical industry. Innovative products, customized solutions and an efficient service organization have made SKAN a world market leader and important partner for industry and research laboratories.
- In your new role, you initiate and coordinate the dissemination of research and development activities and results accross the organisation and to external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for curating content, blogs, social media of scientific topics investigated by the Research 2 Business team of SKAN in close colaboration with Marketing and Sales.
- You will monitor and participate on social media on behalf of the SKAN Research 2 Business to increase viewer engagement and bandwidth in communication.
- You ensure excellent communication to stakeholders (e.g. external Project partners, project team and line management) and excellent interaction and collaboration with interfaces (e.g. manufacturing sites)
- Your duties include a strong support of our SKANalytix platform, a service hub providing standard analytics life sciences. The support includes planning, and execution of customer studies, plus the required documentation.
- Based on your expertise, you support Researchers in executing work packages and achieving project objectives, keeping timelines and budgets as well as delivering high-quality data, presentations and reports.
- You contribute to laboratory team capability development, process improvements and a concept and support the lab team in detailed planning, execution and interpretation of experiments.
- Doctoral or master’s degree in the field of Life Sciences or equivalent with first industrial experience. Knowledge in aseptic manufacturing, filling and GMP is beneficial.
- Excellent oral communication skills, sound technical writing and documentation abilities in English & German with the ability to simplify complex messages.
- Strong background in project management and very good organizational skills, ability to respond to changing priorities and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- Working in an international company, within an international research team with an open communication policy
- Strong network with academia and companies
- Support through further education, especially at our SKAN Academy
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
You can also expect:
- Permanent employment
- A modern working environment
- Flexible working hours
- An open and cooperative corporate culture
- 30 days holiday per year
- VWL allowance
Ms Nancy Wauer will be happy to answer your initial questions, telephone +49 35822 399 020. Did we appeal to you? Send your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.