SKAN, headquartered in Switzerland with a strong US presence, is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry for its cleanroom equipment. This equipment is routinely used in vaccine development, production of pharmaceutical products, and other critical operations to ensure the safety and quality of pharmaceutical drugs.
Our US base is comprised of a parts business, a field service/assembly team, a microbiology team, a documentation qualification department, and a field qualification team, among other administrative functions.
SKAN is experiencing rapid growth and is looking forward to welcome several members to the SKAN family in 2022!
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical technology, chemical engineering or Experienced technician: experience in GMP/technical environment or equivalent
- 1 – 2-year experience in GMP documentation and documentation creation, experience with calibration work.
- Must be outgoing, professional
- Be detail oriented and have the ability to follow SOP’s and instructions
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Carry out the work in an accurate and independent manner
- Previous laboratory or pharmaceutical knowledge preferred
- Knowledge and technical expertise related to H2O2 decontamination, cGMP Standards, OSHA requirements, FDA and EU guidance related to aseptic production, USP and EP standards are all desirable.
- Fluency with MS Office Suite products is required
- Fluent in English. German language fluency is a plus
- Must be able to lift over 35 lbs
- Communicate with SKAN AG, customers and field team about documentation issues
- Create Re-Qualification test protocols and templates report in MS office suite software (Excel and Word)
- Review executed Re-qualification test reports and forward open punch items to the responsible person
- Support the field service team when required
- Create and distribute accurate and detailed visit reports
- Develop and improve qualification documents and strategies develop and improve qualification documents and strategies
- Communicate status updates with customers and clients
- Provide backup training to technicians when errors are identified
What can we offer you?
- An open corporate culture and teamwork
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Intensive orientation and training programs through our SKAN Academy
- Excellent base salary with potential annual bonus opportunity
- Major medical, dental and vision for employee and family
- Short-term and long-term disability for employees
- 401K with 100% company match up to 6% immediately vested
- 15 paid vacation days and nine observed company holidays per year, generous rollover policy
If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Rusnak via firstname.lastname@example.org