SKAN, headquartered in Switzerland with a strong US presence, is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry for its cleanroom equipment. This equipment is routinely used in vaccine development, production of pharmaceutical products, and other critical operations to ensure the safety and quality of pharmaceutical drugs.
Our US base is comprised of a parts business, a field service/assembly team, a microbiology team, a documentation qualification department, and a field qualification team, among other administrative functions.
SKAN is experiencing rapid growth and is looking forward to welcome several members to the SKAN family in 2023!
- Basic training in Microbiology, chemistry, scientific understanding
- 4 years of BS in Biology or related Science or Similar degree or work experience
- Driver License required
- Interests in technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry
- Laboratory Experience
- cGmp Documentation
- Gowning in aspetic environment
- Understanding of procedure and related to task
- Understanding of process to be qualified
- Understanding of documentation
- Placement and evaluation of biological indicators and chemical indicators
- Definition of loading patter and worst- case position
- Transfer and incubation of biological indicators
- Performance Cycle development basic and extensive for standard isolators
- Support for qualification level II or III during a complex or intensive project and tasks
- Handling of non-conformity
- Reporting of work activities in the SAP system
- Use of Profile and Consense
- Understanding of alarm matrix and P &ID
What can we offer you?
- An open corporate culture and teamwork
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Intensive orientation and training programs through our SKAN Academy
- Excellent base salary with potential annual bonus opportunity
- Major medical, dental and vision for employee and family
- Short-term and long-term disability for employees
- 401K with 100% company match up to 6% immediately vested
- 15 paid vacation days and nine observed company holidays per year and one floating holiday, generous rollover policy
If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Rusnak via firstname.lastname@example.org